Our practice was established in 2013 by two engineers who had previously worked together at engineering consulting firm Arup. We specialise in the design of building structures and work on a wide range of projects with construction values typically in the range £3m-£30m. Our projects include new build, refurbishment and heritage schemes in a diverse range of sectors, located throughout the UK.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of structural engineering design and management activities on our projects. They will also have opportunities to progress to take a leading role in the firm as we continue to expand.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
· Design work associated with our current portfolio of buildings projects;
· Liaison with external project team members and management of projects;
The requirements of the role are:
· Degree Qualified Structural Engineer working towards Chartered status with the IStructE or ICE
· High levels of motivation and an appetite for challenges.
The successful candidate will also ideally be:
· Experienced using AutoCAD
· Experienced using Revit
What we offer:
The benefits of the position include:
· Competitive salary, dependent on experience
· 25 days holiday per year
· Employer pension contributions
· Health insurance
· Discretionary company profit share scheme
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position please send your CV and a brief covering letter to the email address below.